Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 3: Back and Bi's & ARX

I underestimated how tough it would be working out with swimming during the week. Thankfully, I have my rotation up so on Tuesdays (meet days) I will be doing Patience Yoga. I'm actually going to try to get up early tomorrow morning (4:40) and try it. We'll see if I git the snooze button again. Fridays (the other day for meets), is my rest day. It shouldn't be too bad, but we'll see.

My eating today was much better. I think being back at work helps with having a structure.

On to the workout. My pullups are still crap from taking some time off. I try to do a couple without the chair, but I do end up using it to finish up each set. I was able to do pretty well with the bicep exercises. I really like this workout with the exception of Katie and her insensate whining. When she says "I did teeeennnnnnn," I just want to punch the tv. I was able to do 2 more reps per exercise for ARX.

Off to do some work, will post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment